Wedding Dress Photo

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Grey Dress

This dress, a smokey-grey taffeta is one of my more recent favorite creations!
The model, in these photos loved it so much she commented, "When I get married you've got to design a wedding dress just like this for me...I love the way the skirt billows out when I walk."

I love that too...the skirt is longer in the back to form a hint of a train and the front is made to catch the air when walking. I also love the high collard neck and the way the long bodice hugs the torso dropping down to the hips in front then going even lower in back to barely below the curve of the rear to meet with the full gathered skirt. This dress has very flattering lines and graceful movement.
The "Grey Dress" as it is often referred to is one of my most coveted designs...not hard to see why.